If you’re attending Breaking Boundaries, the AMOSSHE national conference 2016, you can make the most of the event using our Guidebook app!
Guidebook is a simple yet powerful mobile application that gives you all kinds of useful, handy information to enhance your conference experience, right there on your mobile device.
On the Breaking Boundaries Guidebook app you can find:
- The full conference programme, including networking sessions and features about our keynote speakers.
- Maps to help you find your way around.
- Frequently asked questions about the event, including our conference competitions.
- Easy tweeting to share your Breaking Boundaries experiences.
- Papers for the AMOSSHE annual general meeting.
- Details of our Breaking Boundaries supporters.
- Other delegates who are using the app – get in touch and network.
Everything you need, all in one place!
When you register at Breaking Boundaries you’ll receive a personalised agenda – you can add this to your Guidebook app too!
How do I get the app?
It’s easy: download Guidebook from the Apple or Android app store, then search for and download the AMOSSHE 2016 guide.
If you don’t have a mobile device you can still use Guidebook – download the Breaking Boundaries guide from Guidebook.com.
What is Guidebook?
Guidebook is a simple yet powerful mobile application builder that lets you create an app in four easy steps — no technical skills required. Just choose from a gallery of mobile app templates, select your features, and fill it with content. Then publish in minutes to Google Play and the Apple App Store.
We’re delighted that Guidebook is a silver supporter for the Breaking Boundaries. Find out more about Guidebook.
Find out more about Breaking Boundaries.